The Gravity or Densimetric Table was designed to separate grains and particles of differing densities. The main function of a Gravity Table is to efficiently separate outhigh quality grain from poor quality product (damaged, immature, half grains) and debris, including stones and immature or damaged grains. It can be used on a variety of products including as maize, wheat, seed, soy and beans.
The Gravity Table is supplied with an aspiration system that produces airflow upward through the screens, thereby causing a separation or stratification between the products of different densities. When combined with vibration and the angle of inclination of the separating screens, maximum product separation is achieved.
GRAVITY TABLE FEATURES
- Fitted with stainless steel screens for collecting clean air
- Adjustable dividers outlet
- Fine adjustments with a register of air flow for each fan
- Frequency inverter controls the vibrating system
- Adjustable screen level and inclination
- Different motors to control the ventilation and vibration systems
- Outlet collector fixed on the structure
- Spare parts easily available
- Supplied with electric motor control panel
Maize – separates damaged grains, immature grains from whole grains
Beans – separates damaged grains, open and half grains from whole grains
Seed– separates damaged, immature and half grains, weeds, insects and stones that were not removed in the cleaning process
Coffee– separates immature, black, broken, green and damaged coffee beans
Rice – separates chalky, immature, broken grains
Do you need a quotation or more information regarding our Grain Processing Solutions?