Advantages of Agricultural Belt Conveyors
Conveyor belt types that handle granular products have advantages over other methods. As a result, they are crucial if used in tandem with other food processing equipment.
- Aside from the grain conveyance, belt conveyors can transport a variety of materials. From fine powders to large lumps, their versatility in this regard is unmistakable.
- A grain belt conveyor design can handle a large variety of capacities. It’s common for conveyor belts to handle loads of up to 10 000 tons per hour, and sometimes even more than this.
- Grain conveyor belts fabrication allows them to handle different operations. For example, a single belt can travel to an inclined belt, which can then travel back to another belt.
- When it comes to moving bulk materials, belt conveyors need much less energy to operate. This is as opposed to other means of conveyance. Given that the handled bulk grain remains static on top of the belt, the operational energy is much lower.
- The usage of conveyor belts also translates into the safety features they have. This, while ensuring conveyor belt itself reliability and ability to convey bulk material.
Facet Engineering, Veterans in Conveyor Belt Types and Food Processing Equipment
At Facet Engineering, we ensure that a mentality aimed quality is ever present. We apply this in the design, manufacture, supply, and installation of all our products. Thus, in combination with our dedicated and experienced team, we are your best choice. For conveyor technologies and process engineering as they relate to agriculture.