1. CHAIN CONVEYORS
2. GRAIN BELT CONVEYOR
The rate of modern food processing requires rapid conveyor and food processing equipment. One of the most effective means for moving food product, such as grain, around is through the use of a belt conveyor.
Belt conveyors are very versatile. They offer one of the most cost-effective means for conveying bulk product such as grain. The manufacturing of grain conveyors are specifically for their namesake.
These conveyor belt types are able to move grain in bulk on a straight line. Additionally, they allow for changes in elevation and direction.
ADVANTAGES OF AGRICULTURAL BELT CONVEYORS
Conveyor belt types that handle granular products have advantages over other methods. As a result, they are crucial if used in tandem with other food processing equipment.
- Aside from the grain conveyance, belt conveyors can transport a variety of materials. From fine powders to large lumps, their versatility in this regard is unmistakable.
- A grain belt conveyor design can handle a large variety of capacities. It’s common for conveyor belts to handle loads of up to 10 000 tons per hour, and sometimes even more than this.
- Grain conveyor belts fabrication allows them to handle different operations. For example, a single belt can travel to an inclined belt, which can then travel back to another belt.
- When it comes to moving bulk materials, belt conveyors need much less energy to operate. This is as opposed to other means of conveyance. Given that the handled bulk grain remains static on top of the belt, the operational energy is much lower.
- The usage of conveyor belts also translates into the safety features they have. This, while ensuring conveyor belt itself reliability and ability to convey bulk material.
FACET ENGINEERING, VETERANS IN CONVEYOR BELT TYPES AND FOOD PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
At Facet Engineering, we ensure that a mentality aimed quality is ever present. We apply this in the design, manufacture, supply, and installation of all our products. Thus, in combination with our dedicated and experienced team, we are your best choice. For conveyor technologies and process engineering as they relate to agriculture.
For further queries, contact us.
3. MOBILE BAG CONVEYORS
4. SCREW CONVEYOR (AUGER)
A screw conveyor consists of a rotating helical screw blade, also referred to as an auger or flighting, housed inside a tube or trough.
A tube screw conveyor is fully enclosed, whilst a trough screw conveyor design can be accessed via a lid. Screw conveyors are mainly used horizontally or at an incline for transporting bulk materials. These are cost-effective and efficiently move bulk products to various points using multiple inlet and discharge points.
Facet Engineering are professionals in screw conveyor design, while simultaneously manufacturing and supplying them to clients for material handling purposes. Our tube screw conveyor is also reliable, which comes as a result of robust manufacture, and that the screw within the tube is the only moving part that makes contact with the material being handled.
You can contact us for further info or queries regarding our tube screw conveyors.